When building the structure, the technology of frame construction on the basis of metal structures was applied, using sandwich panels. The building of the canteen is suitable for operation at low temperatures: thermal insulation is made of mineral wool 150-200 mm thick - walls and ceiling, respectively. As a material for exterior finishing of the buildinga metal siding with fully factory-made polymer coating was used. In the course of the project, "Avista Module" specialists carried out a full range of services:
- designing of building and engineering networks;
- manufacturing and delivery metal structures and sandwich panels to the facility;
- installation of a foundation of 208 screw piles;
- mounting of the building, its connection to external networks and commissioning;
- supply the building with furniture.