When implementing this project, "Avista Module" has implemented the following services: .
- designing of building and engineering networks;
- production of metal structures;
- delivery of products to the facility;
- foundation and installation of the building;
- the furnishing of the household section with metal two-section wardrobes for clothes and shower systems.
The constructedbuilding has increased frost resistance: the ceiling insulator contacts with the insulator of the wall panels, thus forming a continuous heat-shielding circuit and preventing possible cold bridges.
For the qualityventilation of the shower rooms a supply and exhaust ventilation was installed. Also, within the framework of the design solution, optimal schemes for electricity supply, water supply and sewerage were developed. When introducing the water supply system from the external network into the building, a water injection unitwith a regulating and shut-off valve is provided. Hot water supply is provided from the existing electric boiler house.
To divert drains from plumbing fixtures, an internal domestic sewage system was installed with the release into the sewerage network of the existing building. Pipes made of polymer materials were used for internal sewage systems.